Belated Birthday post for Chia Jid

by - November 02, 2010

Hohoho finally the final examination said bye to me!
Nah nah nah,here are all about Chia Jid's belated birthday's celebration.
Let the photos to talk...

     Spongebob ♥! Ah Jid gave me that.Thanks so much! It's at my home now.
 Mango cake. Greenish cake ♥

Hehe.Chia Jid-er :P

The cakes that Chia Chyi and I bought. I chose two of them since I love green haha !
Green green green.Luckily Ah Jid liked them too :)

 Ah Jid & Chyi


What wishes she made? 

Oh yeah! Time to eat XD

Lalala. The very special cake for Ah Jid :D

Yes,I brought Domo to celebrate the birthday. XD
Sorry for the short post because I extremely appreciate time for now to suft internet.
After exam,lots of activities will be carried out soon.woo

Last but not least,Happy Birthday to my junior,Chuah Kok Jie!
Haha.Just try ur best when Senior Farewell! Wish ur dreams come true! :P

I'm sick, having a flu and coughs. I had burnt the midnight oil for 2 weeks and 2 days!
If the result is bad,I can go to luang piak!

I will have a duty on Sunday *running contest.Looking forward!
Why don't I take part to run? I'm an athlete what... ==

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang