Belated Happy Halloween

by - November 04, 2010

Good afternoon to all! I will update my blog everyday recently?
I think yes.I'm too bored staying at home! Furthermore,I'm sick.
Okay,due to my tuition today,maybe I will catch a movie at Sunway tmrw.

Having lots of photos to post up here.I prefer here,not FB.
As my junior *club,hiao Yu Mei said,she loves blog.sina (微博) than blogger.
I found that it's true. Okay,no more words. 
Here are some photos of Halloween @ Auto City :D
 
Mummy fetched me,sista and younger sista to there at about 8pm while my younger bro went to Genting.

 I ran into pretty SiewYee from JSHS.
Her skin is so white and eyes are so big :P
 The kid was very cute ! 
I saw lots and lots of cute kids that dressed up as GHOST at backstage!
 Awesome! Unluckily I couldn't take photo with them.
They took part in competition.
 二十四节令鼓 from Jit Sin (Private) High School.


 Dance crew which participated in SHOWDOWN 2010.

24/12 and 31/12 I wanna go to countdown! Hohoho~
Happy Belated Halloween to all! :)

 I love Penang very much ! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang