Press Conference of CA4 Charity Food Fair

by - November 05, 2010

31/10/2010 Sunday

That day was the press conference of CA4 Charity Food Fair in my school,SMKTAR.
I was the host of ceremony *emcee.
Truly,this was my first time to be the emcee in a very formal occasion.

Before,I was appointed to be the emcee of Chinese Orchestra concert.
I was not tension and nervous but this time...
Oops,very accidentally,I was worried about my presentation.
I even rejected some invitations of emcee before.

Maybe CA4 appointed me as the emcee,so I felt stress.Yes.
St.John Officers,YB,trainers,seniors,reporters,
other school's St.John members,juniors and so forth attended,
I couldn't fall into contempt as St.John member of Tunku.

I just tried my best to do well but finally,I pronounced wrongly one word!
Omg I seriously felt humiliated especially seniors were playing a joke about it.
However,it passed! Photos from my junior, Ming Suan :)

 "I bid a very good morning to..." haha.
 St.John trainers who was also the former student of Tunku and our senior,Mr.Puah Leong Yee.
Andy? Boon Yeng? CA4 leader -Mr.Lim Boon Yeng
 Our funny principal,Mr.Ng Tong Koang.
YB Tan Beng Huat

Delivery of cheque to the manager of Persatuan Kanak-kanak Cacat,Nibong Tebal.
Group photo of the guests of honour.
Group photo of F5 seniors and teacher adviser,Mr.Lew
I love the cute baby so much :D
Group photo of F2 and F3 juniors.Can u see me?
Oh yeah~ I'm F2 only.XD
 Group photo of St.John members from SMK Valdor.
Hohoho~ I met my friends again :P
  Group photo of SMK TSS.Barakbah
The girl from the most right hand side,is my friends which I made in Langkawi Course,Hwa Ying.Long time no see! Happy to see her there :)
I love this photo so much! Thanks to Ming Suan for capturing me :))
My pattern looked like a air stewardess,right?
Haha.I think too much XD

Last but not least,I would like to thanks to all attendants for this press conference.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thanks for co-operations of all! Sorry for my bad presentation too..Hehe
Hope to see you all again! :D

That's all.

I still keep coughing.Sigh.
I have to prepare my teaching of first aid now for meeting tmrw.
Happy Deepavali! I'm a Indian too XD

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang