Happy New Year 2010 !

by - January 01, 2010

We attended a wedding dinner before we headed to count down at Auto City. As u knw, my style... lazy to write much but post photos here hehe. 

My cousins AhYi, LiZhe & younger bro, Ken

Elder sister, Meen

Little cousin, YingYing

We reached Auto City at about 10:55pm & we couldnt find a car park pun LOL. I ran into some frens, ShawShyue, Nemo, WanWen, JiaQian,HuiHui & another fren that we knw each other in Langkawi camp, ZhiYing. He is really tall, 175cm but he is only standard six ! Unbelievable. He looks like form 3 something & the funniest thing when we met is he thought me only standard six or form 1 ! I was happy to meet him again :)

10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2 1
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Say Hi to 2010, say BYE to 2009! New year with new wishes oh yeah ! :D




I failed to capture nice & beautiful photos -_-

Traffic jams everywhere. I reached home at about 2:45am. so damn LATE. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang