PMR result

by - December 24, 2009

I was so damn nervous when I walked into the canteen... indescribable feeling. I would really go into pieces if I failed to get straight As as I worked hard for it. Yet, the bad news was only 2 persons got 8As in school.

At that moment, I started to cry when I knew that. I had confidence in myself but I didnt think that I was one of them, my placing in school was just 4th. Except our top student, my fren, KhangPhing, there was only 1 person left.

Then my class teacher called me & sent her congratulation to me. I totally stunned. I succeeded to make it & my efforts have paid off ! Everything that I sacrificed for my PMR was worthwhile !

I didnt score straight As in UPSR although I worked hard. Seriously, the result teared my heart apart & I cried for a very very long time as I couldnt follow my sister's step going to Jit Sin. Sometimes my tears drop like this when I think of it.

Anyway, we must look forward but not looking back. I've proved myself. I'll always continue my spirit of fighting ! Don't ever give up, when there's a will, there's a way. Thanks GOD :)


Happy Christmas Eve ! 



.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. then you can see dong1 yu3 zhe2 in autocity tonight~
    hvn't congratulate you just now...
    congrats!
    but sad for our school...haiz....the worst in AREA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to chuan~ ^^
    to pp: yaya~ I jus work for one day only~
    my x'mas eve! yalorr,worst loh

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @joejoe_pang