First experience

by - January 17, 2010



This is my very first experience to go outside by bus with only companion of frens, they are ChiaWei, KhangPhing & ChiaChyi ! My mummy finally allowed me to go with them after I requested her for few days hehe ! We went to the nearest shopping mall, Pacific aka Megamall. 

I always love Popular aha. I bought a new pencil case which is in green colour ! After that we settled our lunch at Mcd.

The workers in Mcd were really not responsible ! They refused to clean the table (right one) ! 

We ran into so many frens ! Justin (his gang), our juniors, ChiChien, HuiMin, PeiZhuang, LiXuan, two good frens, EeLing & LinWei. We took quite lots of photos while waiting for the bus. 






Love shape ohh hehe



Me, ChiaWei, ChiaChyi & KhangPhing

Aha KhangPhing looks so cute ohh. don ask me to remove this photo yar xD



I spent about RM45. hmmm... not too much. I spent more on reference / exercise books of form 4. Hopefully I can start working hard on my studies ! It's neither a good nor bad experience for me :)


.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang