Charity Food Fair

by - January 27, 2010


Date : 24th Of January 
Event : Charity Food Fair 
Venue : SJK(C) Pai Teik (my primary school)

The Charity Food Fair was organised by St.John Ambulans in Seberang Perai Selatan, I'm really honoured to be the committee of the food fair. :) Here are lots of lots of photos that I captured on that days.


Doing fake wounds.







Cute & little YiMin hehe

My junior, YiWen

My lovely seniors, MeiMan & AhLeo











Free body checking ohh xD







No denggi, No Aedes ^^

Learn CPR today ! It's free !

Our principal, who wear the green batik is learning too ! haha

Juniors, MingYi & JiaYi. My fren, HuiShi

My fren, XinYuan hehe

Aha my stupid-manja-cute-funny younger sis, Coco

I treated 4 of them eating ice-cream. How good I am, as a senior haha xD

It's really hard to see this rich & ho mia girl washing plates ! A big clap for u hehe

Some first aiders showed the ways to handle emergency cases / accidents.







My senior,WeiMing













so syok ! jealous loh. I was ever fetched by ambulans car of PBSM few times to on duty but not St.John one... arghhhh



I like them so much ! Dreaming some day I could on duty like them.....xD

That day was also my lenglui fren, JiaQian's birthday! :D Happy Belated Birthday !

May my junior who was involved in car accident in the early morning recover asap ! :) Thanks profusely to seniors, all committee & helpers who are involved, including St.John members from SMK Valdor & SMK Barakhbah. 

Thanks for joining us ! U all made it successful. :)


.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang