The end of January

by - February 03, 2010

Photos sharing in this few days...
Station game 30/1

Masuk baris ! About 100++ members

Are u ready ? we're gonna start our station game !

Punishment hehe xD







Using different body parts to break the balloons. This is my station hehe



















My frens, ChiaChyi & LinWei

Hanging out 31/1
We went to shopping malls in Penang Island.

HuiShi & ChiaWei

Ivan ate so much LOL
Shy pose 1 by Ivan

Shy pose 2 by ChiaWei

Shy pose 3 by ChiaWei again



ChiaWei & I love this so much !

with ChiaWei again haha.


Sweet couple from foreign country. shhhhhh...

It looks like the decorations of wedding dinner but it's actually an event. I'm not sure what the event is.

We ran into Nemo's gang hehe.

Mine

I got a balloon which was in LOVE of shape hehe !

It's a good day. Till then, it's time for me to go for tuition cls. Byebye !


.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang