[Review] Mi Power Bank 10400 mAh Silver

by - July 28, 2014

I received it on 24th of July so today I'm gonna make a review for it but seriously I'm not good in writing reviews for electronic devices & I'll just make it simple.

There're 10400mAh (RM36) & 5200mAh (RM25) power banks to choose on their official website, so I chose to purchase the larger capacity one. I always managed to place an order with the speed of my house wifi haha.

I purchased two units & one is for my cousin sister.
There're 3 stuffs inside the small box, they're power bank, USB cable & user guide.


Read the user guide before using it. It states the details & features of the product.



I turned on the power bank and checked whether the charging indicator (LED) was working properly. The user guide suggests us to charge it fully for the first time of using but I didnt follow its instruction. I just directly charged my phone since 2 LED were still blinking (shows that it has 25-50% of battery)


It looks like gold colour in this photo lol. Testing testing 1 2 3 haha.

Besides, for the power bank, it's capable of 2.5 recharges for the Mi 3, 4.5 recharges for the Iphone 5s and 1.5 recharges on the Ipad mini. I bought it just because of the cheap price & I can bring it to use when I enter University on September. I totally become a Mi fans after using Mi 3 smartphone hehe.

What I love about it (Pros):
- It's really cheap with only RM36
- Its design is simple & nice
- It's in cute size & convenient to bring out
- It has smooth edges

Cons:
- It's quite heavy.
- It takes a longer time to charge fully (larger capacity).
- We can't choose the colour we want, it's only available in default colour, that's silver (I'm green lover).
That's all for today ? Yeaa I think it's my last post on July. My next post will be about the books that I read recently. Lastly, Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends & Happy Holidays everyone ! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang