Penang Escape Theme Park

by - July 05, 2014

Date: 29/2/2014 (Sunday)

I decided to plan a trip to Langkawi / Melaka before then I asked abt my hometown friends' opions in group chat. At last, we planned nothing due to our working days & KhangPhing suggested to go Escape Theme Park since we could buy cheaper entrance tickets through Groupon website. Yet, three of us were only free on Sunday so we couldnt buy tickets for weekday which was only cost RM36/ person whereas RM45 / person for weekend.

Okay, everything was well-prepared early in the morning but I forgot that my sport shoes were worn out (My younger sis borrowed frm me to take part in running contest). Sad case was I had only one sport shoes so I had to wear my outing shoes which were totally not suitable.

Five of us.
From left: EeLing, HooiKee, KhangPhing, me & ChaiFong
 We used almost 1 hour & 15 minutes to reach there but the rain started to fall again. Luckily I wore black tee & pants. It was really not easy to play during the heavy downpour & we had no choice to STOP it while challenging the different levels.

Level one was quite fine but I was still afraid lol. I thought I could do quite well in this kind of activities ? They were not as easy as I thought especially level 2 & 3.

One of the views of Escape Theme Park.
Struggling with the rain water, we five succeeded to finish our level one ! EeLing & I made up our minds to challenge level two, while three of them went to play another games.
Easy ? Yeaa I'm short & more stable haha. 
A long long long & tiring journey to beat level two. Next one - Atan's Leap like bungee jumping.
KhangPhing.
I knew I could do this although my heart was racing. 
Tubby Racer was closed due to heavy rain. Arghhh we couldnt play this :( 
Photo source: http://www.onlypenang.com/where-to-go/penang-escape-theme-park-teluk-bahang/


I always wonder why people say I look short. See, I really look short LOL

My shoes were wet. :(
Anyway, we still had a great day ! We left at about 2pm. Lastly, I don't encourage to rent a locker there, it costs us RM15 but it's safe enough. Go for breakfast first at Mcd near there before going (I think it's the only food court that I can find ? ) The food & beverage there were incredibly expensive, 1 bottle of 1L mineral water ( RM4). I'll definitely come again to finish the last level & play all the games that I don't play this time. Okay till then, I'm not able to write so much with my poor English haha. byeee

Penang Escape Theme Park :
-It is accessible via the rapid bus no.101.

Address    :   828 Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050 Penang, Malaysia
Phone       :   +604-8811106
Email         :  escape@simleisure.com
Website     :  http://www.escape.my/
Opening hours: 9am - 6pm (closed on Monday)

below 4 years   |     Free
4 – 12 years   |     RM45
13 – 60 years   |     RM60 
Above 60 years  |     RM45

.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang