1Murid1Sukan1M'sia - Fun Run

by - July 03, 2011

Urghh , I have no much time to spend here, so I just simply update .

Due to laziness, let the photos to tell stories...


It was time for our teachers to RUN ! Whoa ! Running ...........! but most of them they were walking , haha.
As a very 'responsible' student, we sure won't miss the fun run .
I start to think, should I involve myself in sports day ? =S


 I'm the shortest but I'm the cutest ! (blush) xD  I just like this photo so much ! yea yea yea ~


We four acted like a very very cute rabbit . Spot HiaoTeng which is wearing yellow shirt ! CUTE!


Oh yeah ~ can u notice something ? I looked like a traffic light ! Haha , Red-Yellow-Green . LOL


Hmmm... This year is my last year to stay in school , so I really appreciate the rest of the days... 
I don't think friendship is forever, yet I believe some friends are really my true friends. :)

Once again, should I participate in sport events ? Lompat jauh , lompat kijang, 400/800m, 4x100/200m ?
Last year for me to take part ! I'm confused as I have to prepare for my trial exam.
Urghhhhhhhhh, tossing a coin to decide whether yes or no is the BEST way . Lalala~

Lastly, time and tide wait for no man , I must work harder to achieve my goals !
Off to do my homework and my add math's folio . XOXO 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang