Say bye to 2010, but say hi to 2011!

by - December 31, 2010

Truly,2010 is not a good year for me. The biggest disappointment and severe hurt makes me feeling sad,even now. There's no reason for it. Perhaps, I still care about that but not too care. I relieve much,yet it can't cure the pains. Nobody will know as I just hide it in my heart's core deeply.
p/s : it's something about my club, St.John. ofcs it's not love matter lol.

I didn't do well on my studies. I got very bad result and my overall average of marks was too LOW! PMR result is not an achievement! I keep reminding myself! The most difficult challenge is SPM,next year. Finally I get back my 4th in placing, yet I hv to be more hardworking.

I'm not a good girl for mummy,I always contradict my mummy and start a quarrel with her. How bad! :(  I had also lots of repentance.I didn't seize the opportunity and I missed lots. I was too enjoying in this year! 

How matters happen in 2010, the important one,don't rake up the past! :D I really hope 2011,rabbit year will be a very GOOD year for me! In new year,I wanna achieve some wishes.

1. I get the highest achievement in SPM. It's a MUST! God bless me!
2. I can concentrate and become more hardworking on my studies. If not,slap me! 
3. Everything that is around me will be smooth.No more tears! :)
4. My parents,relatives,friends and everyone have a fit and healthy body!

Happy New Year everyone ! I'll be going to Auto City to countdown ltr. bye !


.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang