A duty of BKE Highway Tol

by - September 11, 2010

Date : 8 / 9 / 2010
Activity : BKE Highway Duty

I had a duty of BKE Highway Tol at 12am to the next morning,8am with my 2 frens & 1 junior. (Chin Chin, Kuang Hoong & junior,Ah Bu)
I started looking forward to it and I was right. Seniors of CA4 sent us some knowledge on Ambulance.
Thereafter,we returned to rest stop. An officer came and showed us the medical bags,trauma bags,etc.



We just took our rest at about 2:00am. Waiting and waiting...


All of a sudden, the talkie walkie sent out an urgent helping. Oops,we all were so nervous and standing together! I got ready to stand by already but they were calling St.John 1.

We 4 continued waiting, they called St.John 1 for three times ! St.John 4 - one time.
We were St.John 5. Within hours,we felt tired and slept. When I opened my eyes, it was daybreak.
Our duty time still got 1 hour & we were given 1 St.John duty tshirt respectively.








My dark eye circles sobsob :(

Anyway, I had an very nice and unforgettable experience!
Although I had to sacrifice my sleeping hours, I was satisfied enough!
Thanks to officers and seniors of CA4 ! Will I have the chance to experience it again?
It is my first time and maybe will be the last time. :)

.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang