Co-curricular day

by - August 12, 2010

a simple,short and quick post :)
We, St.John members are quite disappointed, we only get 2nd in marching competition, same as last year. 
Congrats to KRS ! They did a good job to get 1st for continuous 2 years. 

Result of Marching Competition : 
1st- Kadet Remaja Sekolah
2nd- St.John Ambulans 
3rd- Girl Guide

We had tried our best right ? It's the last year for me to participate in Marching competition, leave no regrets.
Our St.John's logo in Pameran ! :D
For first aid competition,we got champion and of course it was a MUST!
Thanks to juniors especially the three - Ming Suan, Rou Yi & Bernard
My decision to select three of them was right ;)

 We also got champion for setting tent !Juniors- Zhen Chao,Kok Jie and Chee Wooi
Besides,we got 2nd for cooking and knotting.The result was good or common? Satisfactory. 
Hopefully we can try our best to make a new record of result next year!
juniors, kao sai lei tei  lah :)

Cute junior : Ah Phiak
My lil sis, Coco & Ah Phiak.

It's been a long day for me. I went to pameran to explain / help after I finished marching. 
Then I was asked by seniors to tie three different bandage slings for juniors for the first aid competiton. 
Thereafter,I went to gerai selling drinks. That's all. Lastly, thanks seniors & juniors ! :D 



.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang