Pameran Sains & Teknologi

by - August 08, 2010

grrr...lazy to update and have a co-curricular post again.
just view photos to tell story :r

before headed to SMK Gemilang,B'worth,we had our breakfast in McD.


We added up all our McD's coffee cup * Teng & mine were milo

this called AWESOME!

Then we played and had whale of time there :)



Yeah~ the happiness of victory :e
with Mang,Vyin Ning,Teng,me and so on




don't ever think that putting cube or triangle was quite easy,
it squeezed our brain's juices to complete them ! :i

Nemo & YingYi
this was the hardest? I think...
I tried so many methods and ways but I failed.

this was the one of the games that was very HARD!

PhungPhung & Nemo!
Some people successfully did it to become a pyramid!
but we couldn't do it :(
thereafter,me & Teng went to paint BATIK.



At bus...

so hiao! that's why I call her 'Hiao Teng' xP
okay,time to off :)
stay turned ...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @joejoe_pang